This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: E1EC1ECA-4582-4B31-A061-45CCF1A3FF46
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1123182
- Date: 1665
- Place: Northhampton, Virginia
- User ID: 2D970CE7-2E7F-4781-87A5-196D9A93C784
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1123183
- Date: 1744
- Place: Northampton, Virginia, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I3312
- User ID: B82F71BC-EA6D-442C-B5BD-533FBD90499C
- UPD 16 OCT 2009 14:16:19 GMT-6
- Source: #S34
- Page: Thomas Harrington
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1000152
- Date: 16 OCT 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Note: In 1675, John Harrington purchased land in Surry
- Note: County, VA. In 1687, he was in the Surry County Militia. In
- Note: 1693, he received a land grant in Surry County, VA. In 1694 he
- Note: is listed as a titheable in Surry County and sold property
- Note: (Book 1, VA Archives.) In 1719 he received a land grant in
- Note: Chowan County, NC. John Harrington was one of
- Note: seven members forming a new Baptist church at Camden NC. He
- Note: purchased land in Bertie County NC, P101, index 361, Deed Book
- Note: C. He received a land grant for 300 acres in Edgecombe Co NC on
- Note: 2 Feb 1728 and sold the land to Joseph Bradley in Aug 1733.
- Note: He received a land grant for 200 acres on 1 May
- Note: 1742 and a second land grant for 200 acres on 5 May 1742 on
- Note: Arthur Creek in Edgecombe Co NC. His will was filed in
- Note: Northampton Co NC in 1744 with Drury and Mary Harrington as
- Note: executors.
- Source S34
- Record ID Number: MH:S34
- User ID: CC7D35F7-7779-499C-9628-4FE65FCAB9A0
- Author: Eric Wright
- Title: Wright Family Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Wright Family Web Site
- Family tree: Wright Family
- Media: 57793291-1
- Type: Smart Matching
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Note: Harrington-McLaurin
- Note: Harrington McLaurin
- WikiTree profile Harrington-890 created through the import of Harrington _ McLaurin .ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Linda Griffin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Linda and others.
- Source: S536813853 Repository: #R536794466 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=12132211&pid=1421
No REPO record found with id R536794466.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.