Nicolas was born in 1345. Nicolas Harrington ... He passed away in 1397. 
- Note: @N8115@
- @N8115@ NOTE
- Ancestor of Elizabeth Boughton (Frances Brooks), through their son William and of Philip Nelson (David Dickinson), through both their daughter Isabel and their son James.
No more info is currently available for Nicolas Harrington. Can you add to his biography?
- Name: Nicholas /Harrington/
- Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study In Colonial And Medieval Families, 2nd Edition pg 265. http://books.google.com/books?id=kjme027UeagC&pg=RA1-PA10&lpg=RA1-PA10&dq=%22Plantagenet+ancestry%22+Isabel|Elizabeth+Harrington+Stanley&source=bl&ots=quJpHA1imi&sig=MN-L2bh0ZrxX3gah_XQhqRpkRrc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=k0saUuzdCcin2AXxtIDYBg&ved=0CEQQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=%22John%20Stanley%22%20Isabel|Elizabeth%20Harrington&f=false
- Source: S-1494281725 Repository: #R-1598127754 Title: Ancestry Family Trees.
- Repository: R-1598127754 Name: Ancestry.com
- ↑ Entered by Crickett Lucero, Oct 7, 2011
- ↑ Source: #S-1494281725 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=24438665&pid=1553597375
Created on 12 September 2010 through the import of 104-B.ged. Crickett Lucero, firsthand knowledge. Created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. Harrington-573 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small. Harrington-1353 created through the import of Ryanraymondextended with bosto (2).ged on Dec 22, 2011 by Kevin Ryan.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Bob Fields, Kevin Gerald Ryan, and Crickett Lile. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.