in , North Carolina, USA
[father unknown] and
in Anderson, South Carolina, USA
This page has been accessed 138 times.
This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 412482
- Source: #S566
- User ID: E35DA5870ABF6048A70D8EA4B591712EA82B
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 Aug 2004
- Time: 01:00
Prior to import, this record was last changed 01:00 25 Aug 2004.
- Source S566
- Abbreviation: "Old Pendleton District dBASE CD"
- Title: "Old Pendleton District dBASE CD"
- Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Repository: #R1
- Paranthetical: Y
- Repository R1
- Name: Not Given
- Address: Not Given
- Name: Not Given
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Benjamin Harris or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Benjamin's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Benjamin Harris directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Benjamin Harris directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.