John Harris ... son of Henry (deceased) of New London, married Lydia Way (daughter of Daniel of New London) on Jan 16, 1755. They had a son John on Sept 7, 1757. And another son Henry b. Sep. 26, 1763. 
No more info is currently available for John Harris. Can you add to his biography?
- Jay Byrne, Ancestry.com - Connecticut Town Birth Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection) Record for Harris. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jay and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jay Byrne, May 28, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.