- James Harris's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: James /Harris/ 
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 NOV 1995
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 NOV 1995 .
- WikiTree profile Harris-2660 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S12 Title: Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume: vol. VI Abbreviation: Encyclopedia Author: Editor: Hinshaw, William Wade Publication: Friends Book, Richmond, IN, 1950
- Source: S9 Title: Tidewater Virginia Families Abbreviation: TVF Author: Davis, Virginia Lee Hutcheson Publication: self published, Urbanna, VA, 1989
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with James:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 19 degrees from Mark Hamill, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.