in Caroline County, Virginia
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 67 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: James /Harris/ 
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 NOV 1995
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 NOV 1995 .
- WikiTree profile Harris-2660 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S12 Title: Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume: vol. VI Abbreviation: Encyclopedia Author: Editor: Hinshaw, William Wade Publication: Friends Book, Richmond, IN, 1950
- Source: S9 Title: Tidewater Virginia Families Abbreviation: TVF Author: Davis, Virginia Lee Hutcheson Publication: self published, Urbanna, VA, 1989
- ↑ Source: #S9 Page: p. 537
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about James Harris directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about James Harris directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.