- No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- ↑ Entered by Tayler Mccormick, Jun 21, 2013
- The WikiTree profile Harris-4066 was created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. No sources were given for the following information (data fields as of June 9, 2014):
- Nathan Harris
- Born December 18, 1721 in Plainfield, CT
- Son of Ebenezer Harris and Christobel Crary
- Brother of Sarah Harris, Christobel Harris, Elizabeth Harris, Daniel Harris, Ann Harris, Mary Harris, Nathan Harris, Ebenezer Harris Jr. and Peter Harris
- Husband of Susanna Rude — married July 5, 1749 in Plainfield, CT
- Father of Daniel Harris
- Died 1800 in Plainfield, CT
- The WikiTree profile Harris-8671 was created by Tayler Mccormick on June 21, 2013. No sources were given. The profile included no spouse or children for Nathan. As of June 9, 2014, the following siblings for Nathan were attached:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nathan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.