He married Elizabeth Harris, daughter of John Harris and Celia B. Lamb, on Novembr 1, 1834, in Campbell County, Virginia. 
He passed away in 1871.
- ↑ Virginia, Genealogical Society of Utah, Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940, (FamilySearch.org, Salt Lake City), Harris-Harris; FHL microfilm 31,050.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.