This page has been accessed 33 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 6403D0D40A74D611831A14A4FAC000007F9C
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 Aug 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11 Aug 2012.
- Place: Nashville Cem., Darke Co., OH
- Husband: @I498@
- Wife: Emma E. Miller
- Child: Elsie Harter
- Child: Harry Harter
- Child: Laura Harter
- Child: Minnie Harter
- Child: Ola Harter
- Child: Addison Harter
- Child: Edith Bell Harter
- Child: Opal Harter
- Child: Earl Harter
- Child: Cecile Harter
- Note: A portion of the information of descendants of Sylvester and Emma came from Michael Reck.
- The bulk comes from a Byron Harter family group sheet dated 3 May 1971, with sources:
- Cecile (Harter) McCabe
- Earl Harter
- Date: 10 JAN 1885
- Place: Darke Co., OH
- Note: by D.W. Shively, J.P.
- ↑ Source: #S1038 Data: Text: Record Book F, page 383
Thank you to Robert Harter for creating WikiTree profile Harter-362 through the import of harter.ged on Sep 4, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Robert and others.
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Earl's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- family tree
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name
- childrens' names
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a community member and logged-in to post bulletin board comments. (Best for comments about Earl Harter directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Earl Harter directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.