- Reuben Hartley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- 1860 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- ↑ Year: 1880; Census Place: Poplar Plains, Fleming, Kentucky; Roll: 413; Family History Film: 1254413; Page: 439A; Enumeration District: 027; Image: 0320
- ↑ Year: 1900; Census Place: Mortonsville, Woodford, Kentucky; Roll: 555; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 0085; FHL microfilm: 1240555
- ↑ Year: 1860; Census Place: District 2, Fleming, Kentucky; Roll: M653_366; Page: 669; Image: 59; Family History Library Film: 803366
Thank you to Michelle Hartley for creating WikiTree profile Hartley-551 through the import of Hartley Twisting Branches3-11-2013.ged on Apr 15, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Reuben's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.