- Reuben Hartley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- 1860 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- ↑ Year: 1880; Census Place: Poplar Plains, Fleming, Kentucky; Roll: 413; Family History Film: 1254413; Page: 439A; Enumeration District: 027; Image: 0320
- ↑ Year: 1900; Census Place: Mortonsville, Woodford, Kentucky; Roll: 555; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 0085; FHL microfilm: 1240555
- ↑ Year: 1860; Census Place: District 2, Fleming, Kentucky; Roll: M653_366; Page: 669; Image: 59; Family History Library Film: 803366
Thank you to Michelle Hartley for creating WikiTree profile Hartley-551 through the import of Hartley Twisting Branches3-11-2013.ged on Apr 15, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Reuben by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- David Hartley : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 12 markers, haplogroup R-DF13, Ysearch 5CKMX, FTDNA kit #477787
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Reuben is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.