- Reuben Hartley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-1878807700 Repository: #R-2141698450 Title: Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850 Author: Dodd, Jordan Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997.Original data - Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Kentucky.Original data: Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individu Note: APID: 1,2089::0
- Repository: R-2141698450 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source: S-2079197655 Repository: #R-2141698450 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=25883049&pid=1145
Thank you to Michelle Hartley for creating WikiTree profile Hartley-551 through the import of Hartley Twisting Branches3-11-2013.ged on Apr 15, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Reuben's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.