This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 0E366C3C-FD4C-4FEF-9802-89184FB8CB43
- Record ID Number: MH:IF62
- Date: 14 DEC 1922
- Place: Te Awamutu, NZ
- User ID: 6801982D-6E20-4462-AA01-DDDC01FE7184
- Record ID Number: MH:IF63
- Date: 17 MAY 1972
- Place: Kaitaia, NZ
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I51
- User ID: 41A6705C-4CCE-4008-ACEC-0265A4B85793
- UPD 31 JAN 2012 05:27:01 GMT+8
- Occupation: Chartered Accountant
- User ID: 54476A39-569E-4113-BE1E-F6F8377EA077
- Record ID Number: MH:IF7600
- Note: Garth served as a Captain in the NZ Army, Artillery Division.He servedin Italy and was in the J-Force which occupied Japan immediately afterthe end of World War II. Radiation may havecontributed to Garth's early death when he was only 49 yr. Hewas an excellent sportsman, excelling in cricket and golf.Garth worked as an accountant for the Army inWaiouru after thewar, then moved his family to Kaitaia in 1958 where heestablished himself as a well known and trusted accountant.
- WikiTree profile Haselden-13 created through the import of Reliable Family.GED on Nov 28, 2012 by Allan Barton. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Allan and others.
- Source: S27 Record ID Number: MH:S27 User ID: B684DBE4-FFF1-4588-B025-7C009C2CAE47 Author: Craig McFarlane Title: Family site (Family Tree Legends) Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Family site (Family Tree Legends) CONT Family tree: 8859851-1 Media: 175750411-1 Type: Smart Matching Page: Garth Alan Haselden Event: Smart Matching Role: 1000030 Data: Date: 31 JAN 2012 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Garth Alan's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- family tree
- children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.