This biography is a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 18 APR 1656
- Place: Plymouth, Plymouth, MA
- Place: Beverly, MA
- Note: #NI942
- Note NI942Moved to Rochester about 1692
- Copied from Beverly, Mass. Vital Records, Marriages
- HASCALL (see also Haskell)
- Mark, and Mary Smith of Salem, Mar. 20, 1677-8.
Copied from Beverly, Mass. Vital Records, p 166
- HASCALL (Haskell)
- John, s. Mark and Mary, Feb. 14, 16[81 TC].
- HASCOLL (see also Haskel)
- Roger, s. Marke and Mary, Oct. 17, [abt. 1685?].
- HASKALL (see also Haskell)
- Elizabeth d. Mark and Mary, Nov. 10, 1686.
- Josiah, s. Mark and Mary, Feb. 5, 1683.
- Mark, s. Mark and Mary, Feb. 5, 1683.
- Mary d. Mark and Mary, Apr. 23, 1689.
- HASKILL (see also Haskell)
- Joseph, s. Mark and Mary, Nov. 3, 1692.
- Note: He was a carpenter.
- Note: #N1912
- Note N1912How he got the name "witchcraft"
- Source: S15 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R1
- Source: S48 Author: Yates Publishing Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Repository: #R1
- Source: S54 Author: Edmund West, comp. Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mark's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Vic Watt, Jo Gessford, Fred Goodell, and Laurence Houlgate. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.