This biography is a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 18 APR 1656
- Place: Plymouth, Plymouth, MA
- Place: Beverly, MA
- Note: #NI942
- Note NI942Moved to Rochester about 1692
- Copied from Beverly, Mass. Vital Records, Marriages
- HASCALL (see also Haskell)
- Mark, and Mary Smith of Salem, Mar. 20, 1677-8.
Copied from Beverly, Mass. Vital Records, p 166
- HASCALL (Haskell)
- John, s. Mark and Mary, Feb. 14, 16[81 TC].
- HASCOLL (see also Haskel)
- Roger, s. Marke and Mary, Oct. 17, [abt. 1685?].
- HASKALL (see also Haskell)
- Elizabeth d. Mark and Mary, Nov. 10, 1686.
- Josiah, s. Mark and Mary, Feb. 5, 1683.
- Mark, s. Mark and Mary, Feb. 5, 1683.
- Mary d. Mark and Mary, Apr. 23, 1689.
- HASKILL (see also Haskell)
- Joseph, s. Mark and Mary, Nov. 3, 1692.
- Note: He was a carpenter.
- Note: #N1912
- Note N1912How he got the name "witchcraft"
- Source: S15 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R1
- Source: S48 Author: Yates Publishing Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Repository: #R1
- Source: S54 Author: Edmund West, comp. Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mark by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Vic Watt, Jo Gessford, Fred Goodell, and Laurence Houlgate. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.