Categories: Scituate, Massachusetts.
Wife of Robert Soan — married [marriage date?] in Of, Tenterden, Kent, England
Wife of John Stockbridge — married October 9, 1643 in Of, Scituate, , Massachusetts
- about 1600 [uncertain]
- Mayfield, Sussex, England
- Tenterden, Ashford, Kent, England
Died 1654 in Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusett
- John Stockbridge
- October 9, 1643
- Of, Scituate, , Massachusett
- Elizabeth French, 'Genealogical Research in England - Hatch,
- 'NEHGR, (Boston, MA: NEHGS, July 1916), Vol.LXX, pp.245-260
- ↑ Entered by Laura Lee Scott, Feb 14, 2014
- Elizabeth Rankin, John Putnam, Elizabeth Rankin, Bryan Sypniewski, Brian McCullough, Crystal Hatch, Bryan Sypniewski
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough, Laura Scott, and Ann Borgers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 5, 2014 at 00:57GMT Philip Smith wrote:
As there are no sources for any of this, I can not even guess on place of birth. As Hatch-446 has Tenterden I suggest keeping that when they are merged. I have added Sussex as an alternate. When a source is provided it can be cleaned up.
On January 5, 2014 at 00:46GMT Laura Scott wrote:
Elizabeth is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 23 degrees from Bram Stoker and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.