Wife of Robert Soan — married [marriage date?] in Of, Tenterden, Kent, England
Wife of John Stockbridge — married October 9, 1643 in Of, Scituate, , Massachusetts
- about 1600 [uncertain]
- Mayfield, Sussex, England
- Tenterden, Ashford, Kent, England
Died 1654 in Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusett
- John Stockbridge
- October 9, 1643
- Of, Scituate, , Massachusett
- Elizabeth French, 'Genealogical Research in England - Hatch,
- 'NEHGR, (Boston, MA: NEHGS, July 1916), Vol.LXX, pp.245-260
- ↑ Entered by Laura Lee Scott, Feb 14, 2014
- Elizabeth Rankin, John Putnam, Elizabeth Rankin, Bryan Sypniewski, Brian McCullough, Crystal Hatch, Bryan Sypniewski
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Laura Scott, Ann Borgers, and Brian McCullough. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 5, 2014 at 00:57GMT Philip Smith wrote:
As there are no sources for any of this, I can not even guess on place of birth. As Hatch-446 has Tenterden I suggest keeping that when they are merged. I have added Sussex as an alternate. When a source is provided it can be cleaned up.
On January 5, 2014 at 00:46GMT Laura Scott wrote: