This person was created through the import of Weaver.ged on 03 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Sir William Amadas /HAWKINS/
- Source: #S51
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source: #S51
- Note: @H415@
- Source S51
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Capt. William was born in 1530. Capt. William Hawkins ... He passed away in 1589. 
No more info is currently available for Capt. William Hawkins. Can you add to his biography?
- ↑ Entered by rg Hwk, May 7, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Capt. William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 8, 2014 at 15:47GMT Lisa Anonymous wrote: