- Mary (Hawkins) Wright's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
Spouse: Francis Wright
- Name: Mary /Hawkins/
- Date: 10 MAY 1713
- Place: Louisa, Virginia
- Date: 1773
- Place: Amherst Co, VA
- Source: S3403103425 Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source: S00089 Title: john allen.FTW NOTEjohn allen.FTW.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 49A4BC34BD5E427A9C3BC79693CE6150FAB9
- 3 JUN 2000
Prior to import, this record was last changed 3 JUN 2000.
- Source: S39 Text: Daniel Howard Wright - Aurora, CO
Thank you to Michael Gillespie for creating WikiTree profile Hawkins-2119 through the import of Gillespie Family 10.ged on Apr 25, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michael and others.
Searching for someone else?
- Female (Unknown) Sabin
- Mary (Balcomb) Hawkins
- Mary Jenetter Ann Hawkins
- Mary (Wright) Froggatt
- Mary Wright
- Mary Elizabeth (Hawkins) Wright
- Elizabeth Wright
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Mary:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Debbie Harvey, Michael Gillespie, Marjorie Wolf, and Dale Smith. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 5, 2014 at 07:43GMT Vic Watt wrote: