This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 16 MAY 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16 MAY 2006 .
- Date: 09 SEP 1832
- Place: Christ Luth. Church, Ghent, Columbia County, NY
- Source: #S303
- Page: Vital Records of the Christ Lutheran Church, Ghent, Columbia Co., NY 1801-1901, p. 25, item # 483
- Husband: Jacob A. Hawver
- Wife: Anna Ostrander
- Child: Nancy Catherine Hawver
- Child: Sally Marie (Sarah) M. Hover
- Child: James Andrew Hawver
- Child: Mary Jane Hawver
- Child: Margaret Hawver
- Child: John Philip Hawver
- Date: 10 AUG 1822
- Place: Dutch Ref. Church, Claverack, Columbia County, NY
- Source: #S303
- Page: Marriage Record of Reformed Church, Claverack, NY 1727-1899, item # 1992
- Source S303
- Title: Kinship publications
- Abbreviation: Kelly (Kinship)
- Author: Kelly, Arthur M.
- Publication: Kinship, Rhinebeck, NY
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James Andrew's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.