- James Andrew Hawver's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 16 MAY 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16 MAY 2006 .
- Date: 09 SEP 1832
- Place: Christ Luth. Church, Ghent, Columbia County, NY
- Source: #S303
- Page: Vital Records of the Christ Lutheran Church, Ghent, Columbia Co., NY 1801-1901, p. 25, item # 483
- Husband: Jacob A. Hawver
- Wife: Anna Ostrander
- Child: Nancy Catherine Hawver
- Child: Sally Marie (Sarah) M. Hover
- Child: James Andrew Hawver
- Child: Mary Jane Hawver
- Child: Margaret Hawver
- Child: John Philip Hawver
- Date: 10 AUG 1822
- Place: Dutch Ref. Church, Claverack, Columbia County, NY
- Source: #S303
- Page: Marriage Record of Reformed Church, Claverack, NY 1727-1899, item # 1992
- Source S303
- Title: Kinship publications
- Abbreviation: Kelly (Kinship)
- Author: Kelly, Arthur M.
- Publication: Kinship, Rhinebeck, NY
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James Andrew's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James Andrew is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 26 degrees from Mark Hamill, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.