This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Death: Y
- Date: 1589
- Place: Calais, France
- Age: 68-69
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I3240
- User ID: 26D6B725-62F4-4AE3-B67B-27FDE9015734
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1570
- Place: Epwell, Oxfordshire, , England
- WikiTree profile Hayes-1073 created through the import of Hudson Family Tree klmmc.ged on Sep 17, 2011 by Kathy Cason. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kathy and others.
- Source: S-2099067571 Repository: #R-2143024732 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=12727055&pid=127
- Repository: R-2143024732 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Aldrovane was born about 1520. Aldrovane Hayes ... He passed away about 1589. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Ted Roberts, Sunday, February 9, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Aldrovane's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kathy Cason, Tanya Breese, and Ted Roberts. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.