This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 8 May 2013
- 8 May 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 10:05 8 May 2013.
- HI2149(Research):Joseph HAYWARD JOSEPH,
- Bridgewater, s. of Thomas, a deac. had three ws. By the first, Alice, d. of
- Elder William Brett, had Joseph, b. 1673; and by the third, Hannah, d. of
- Experience Mitchell, had Mary, 1685; Thomas, 1687; Edward, 1689; Hannah,1691;
- Susanna, 1695; Peter, 1699; and Abigail, 1702.
Thank you to Julie Baldwin for creating WikiTree profile Hayward-1118 through the import of Jhoward.ged on May 31, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Julie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.