in Swansea, Bristol, Massachusetts
in Swansea, Bristol, Massachusetts, USA
in Ashford, Windham, Connecticut
This page has been accessed 187 times.
Jonathan was born in 1672. Jonathan Hayward ... He passed away in 1734. 
No more info is currently available for Jonathan Hayward. Can you add to his biography?
- Amanda Thomas, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Amanda and others.
- ↑ Entered by Amanda Thomas, Dec 6, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jonathan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Jonathan Hayward directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Jonathan Hayward directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.