- Samuel Hazeltine's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Samuel H. Hazelton, son of John H. Hazeltine/Haseltine and Joan Auter, was born 20 December 1645 at Rowley, Essex County, Massachusetts.
He married Deborah Cooper of Rowley on 28 December 1670 at Haverhill, Massachusetts. They lived in Bradford, on the property that was given to Samuel by his father, John Hazelton. Their children were all born in Bradford.
Samuel Hazelton was one of the original members of the church at Bradford; his wife, Deborah, joined the church in 1682. Deborah died 1689, Samuel died 1717, both in Bradford.
Ancestral File Number: 23S6-FS
- Source: #S32
- Record ID Number: 5148
- Source S32
- Repository: #REPO6
- Type: Ancestral File
- Title: Ancestral File (TM)
- Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Abbreviation: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Samuel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Al Adams and Ross Holman. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 21, 2015 at 10:03GMT K E wrote:
On December 4, 2012 at 22:39GMT Frank Gill wrote:
December 28, 1670. They had son, Samuel and son, John who was b. March 28, 1678. John m. Abigail Ross. Their son was Abner Hazeltine, my ancestor. Getting back to Samuel b. 1645, he was the son of John Hazeltine and Joan Auter of England.
I hope this is useful for your research.