- John Headley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of bjm.ged on 22 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Since father died about 1808, the latest that John could have been born was before 1810. Priest-412 20:05, 30 July 2014 (EDT)
- Source: #S98
- User ID: 8DDA92539F024D0EA3CC29644CEF2E913E53
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 FEB 1999
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 FEB 1999.
- Source S98
- Text: E-Mail Message
- Text: Peggy Tebbetts <email@example.com>
- Text: Headley
- Text: 13 February 1999
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Gene Kelly, 22 degrees from Bram Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.