This person was created through the import of Adams,Fowler,Roulston,Twilla_2011-03-09.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom.
Name: Olivia W Gray Event:Census Event Date: 1850 Event Place: Saline county, Saline, Missouri, United States Gender:Female Age: 52 Marital Status: Race (Original): Race (Standardized): Birthplace: Kentucky Estimated Birth Year: 1798 Dwelling House Number: 773 Family Number: 776 Line Number: 19 NARA Publication Number: M432 NARA Roll Number: 419 Film Number: 443627 Digital Folder Number: 004200579 Image Number: 00125Household Gender Age Birthplace
Joseph R Gray M 49 Kentucky Olivia W Gray F 52 Kentucky Amanda M Gray F 23 Kentucky Joseph A Gray M 21 Kentucky Rachel M Gray F 18 Kentucky Olivia Gray F 16 Kentucky William Gray M 14 Kentucky Deborah E Gray F11 Illinois Moses H Gray M 10 Missouri James H Gray M 8 Missouri 1850 United States Censsus
Name: Olivea Grey Residence: Collin, Texas Minor civil division: Precinct No 3 Age: 61 years Estimated birth year: 1799 Birthplace: Kentucky Gender: Female Page: 95 Family number: 637 Film number: 805291 Digital GS number: 4297433 Image number: 00108 NARA publication number: M653 Collection: United States Census, 1860
- Source S00021
- Title: 1860 United States Federal Census
- NOTE1860 United States Federal Census.
- Source S00023
- Title: 1850 United States Federal Census
- NOTE1850 United States Federal Census.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Olivia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.