in Elmore County, AL
[father unknown] and
[private son (1880's - 1960's)]
in Wetumpka, AL
This page has been accessed 69 times.
Sarah was born in 1854. Sarah Heisler ... She passed away in 1932. 
No more info is currently available for Sarah Heisler. Can you add to her biography?
- Ben Sanford, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Ben and others.
- ↑ Entered by Ben Sanford, Aug 27, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Sarah Turner directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Sarah Turner directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.