Attended Oberlin College 1890-1893; M.D. 1896 Rush Medical College.
Married on Oct. 1, 1896.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
1920 US census Oak Park, Cook, Illinois - Clarence 49 yrs, physician, Grace H. 48 yrs, Marcelline 21 yrs, Ernest M 20 yrs, Ursula 17 yrs, Madeline 15 yrs, Carol 8 yrs [born Michigan], Leicester 4 yrs, 1 servant
1910 US census Oak Park, Cook, Illinois - Clarence 38 yrs, physician, Grace H. 37 yrs, Marcelline 12 yrs, Ernest M 10 yrs, Ursula 6 yrs, Madeline 5 yrs, - uncle Benjamin T. HANCOCK 60 yrs born England, emigrated 1856, 2 servants
1900 US census Cierco, Cook, Illinois - Clarence 28 yrs, born 1871 Illinois, parents born CT, physician & lawyer, wife Grace 27 yrs, born 1872 Illinois, parents born England, daug Marcelline born 1898, son Ernest M born 1899 - also family of Ernest Hall, widower, b 1840 England, emigrated 1855
1880; Census Place: Cicero, Cook, Illinois
WikiTree profile Hemingway-165 created through the import of hemingway.ged on Nov 30, 2011 by Stephen Hemingway.roberts.GED Import: Oct 11, 2001 monicalp.ged Import: Sep 30, 2001
Hemingway-700 was created by Nalani Briggs through the import of Kupau-Vetu-Briggs Tree-4-13-2014-910PM.ged on Apr 13, 2014.
See the changes page for the details of edits.
Items at ancestry.com a subscription site
Title: U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970 Author: Ancestry.com Page: Volume: 87; SAR Membership Number: 17303
Clarence Hemingway portrait Clarence Hemingway gravestone
Title: Cook County, Illinois, Marriages Index, 1871-1920Directory of Deceased American Physicians, 1804-1929
- ↑ Oberlin College. (1909). General catalogue of Oberlin college, 1833-1908. Oberlin, Ohio page 445
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Clarence's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Stephen Hemingway and Nalani Marie Kupau Briggs. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 8, 2014 at 18:30GMT Sheila x wrote:
On May 18, 2014 at 19:48GMT Sheila x wrote: