This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
1850 US census Plymouth, Litchfield, CT - Allen Hemingway, 42 yrs, merchant with Harriet 31 yrs, Rodney A 15 yrs, Mary A 13 yrs, Roselin 11 yrs, Geo R 8 yrs, Anson T 6 yrs, Willis R 2 yrs, Harriet 2 months, Mary Ryan 17 yrs, Lucretia Smith 65 yrs
1860 US census Leyden, Cook, Illinois - Allen Hemingway, 51 yrs, farmer, with Harriett 40 yrs, Rosalia 20 yrs, George 18 yrs, Anson 15 yrs, Willis R 12 yrs, Harriet 9 yrs, Lucretia SMITH 75 yrs - all born Connecticut
1870 US census Leyden, Cook, Illinois - Allen Hemingway, 62 yrs, farmer, with Harriett 51 yrs, Willis R 22 yrs, Harriet 19 yrs, Lucretia SMITH 85 yrs - all born Connecticut
1880 US census Norwood Park, Cook, Illinois - Allen Hemingway, 71 yrs farmer, with wife Harriet 60 yrs, next family is Willis 32 yr farmer with wife Mary 27 yrs
- WikiTree profile Hemingway-279 created through the import of hemingway.ged on Nov 30, 2011 by Stephen Hemingway. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Stephen and others.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Nalani Marie Kupau Briggs, Monday, May 12, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
 1850 United States Federal Census shows parents and siblings of Willis R Hemingway
See also:  1880 United States Federal Census about Willis Hemingway
See also:  Findagrave.com Willis R Hemingway
See also:  Kankakee County, Illinois Death Index, 1870-1992 about Willis Hemingway
See also:  Heminway Family Tree
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Willis's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Stephen Hemingway and Nalani Marie Kupau Briggs. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.