in D 55758 Weiden
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 9 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 12 SEP 1941
- Cause: Gefallen
- Note: #N2
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 APR 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11 APR 2013.
- File: .\Henn Adolf-Dateien\Bilder\Henn Erwin.jpg
- Format: jpg
- Submitter: Compg 2879
- Source: S3 Title: Pers. Archiv Stumm Page:
No NOTE record found with id N2.
Thank you to Eberhard Stumm for creating WikiTree profile Henn-56 through the import of Henn Adolf.ged on Dec 6, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Eberhard and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Erwin's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Erwin Henn directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Erwin Henn directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.