Any (supported) information to verify or refute the details presented here is most welcome.
Any unsupported clues or leads also appreciated.
- Source: #S-269701049
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-269701049
- Repository: #R-269701050
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R-269701050
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ Entered by Irene Dillon
This person was created through the import of Newman Family Tree.ged on 12 March 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Walter's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.