- Nicholas Herrick's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Herrick Name Study.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S8 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- ↑ Source: #S8 Page: Ancestry Family Tree
- ↑ Source: #S8 Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=36738235&pid=251
Thank you to Eric Rivers for creating WikiTree profile Herrick-459 through the import of Eric Rivers Family Tree_2013-10-23_01.ged on Oct 23, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Eric and others.
|This profile is part of the Herrick One Name Study|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the One Name Studies Project!
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Nicholas is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 42 degrees from Anne Frank, 27 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 34 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.