- John A Herrington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Reference Note List
- ↑ 1850 United States Federal Census, state Mississippi, county Harrison, p. 103A, fam. 451, lines 24-39, John Herrington, family, and other residents; digital image, Ancestry.com Operations Inc., Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com : accessed 21 December 2013); Citing NARA microfilm publication M432 (Seventh Census of the United States).
- 1850 U.S. Census, Population Schedule. Harrison County, Mississippi. Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2009. Ancestry.com. www.ancestry.com. Subscription database. 11 April 2015. Citing NARA microfilm publication M432, roll M432_372. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1850.
This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 4FF57C7D-19B6-4C86-BA80-606C4ADBD85E
- Record ID Number: MH:IF448000
- Date: 14 JUN 1801
- Place: New Hanover, North Carolina, USA
- User ID: 1ED0F7CD-D2C5-40C5-8D59-BE38D95A252D
- Record ID Number: MH:IF448001
- Date: 15 JUL 1859
- Place: Harrison, Mississippi, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1487
- User ID: 77A9806D-3B86-4F1F-A436-76CDA3A59CFB
- UPD 21 SEP 2009 16:26:07 GMT-6
- Source: #S95
- Page: John A Herrington
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 2000383
- Date: 21 SEP 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S95
- Record ID Number: MH:S95
- User ID: 7F02C9D6-537A-489D-B5DE-E9F48A646F62
- Author: Ruth Herrington
- Title: Herrington Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Herrington Web Site
- Family tree: 6036842-2
- Media: 518283-2
- Type: Smart Matching
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John A by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John A:
- Pamela (Henderson) LeCroy : 23andMe, GEDMatch M871927, FTDNA kit #N26642 + AncestryDNA, Ancestry member pll051015 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch M871927, FTDNA kit #N26642
- Pat (Henderson) Ulrich : 23andMe
- Pamela Lloyd : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F425835, FTDNA kit #425835
- Nolan Henderson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T152925, FTDNA kit #124098
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John A is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 48 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.