in Hesdin, Pas-de-Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France
in Toddingham, Bedfordshire, England
This page has been accessed 1,963 times.
Ernulf De Hesding
Abt 1055 Picardy, France
Died England - A Domesday Tenant, Death: ABT 1091,Toddington, Bedfordshire.
1. Matilda Hesdin, b. Abt 1057, Of, Toddington, Bedfordshire, England
2. Avelina De Hesding, b. Abt 1080, Picardy, France - Dtr Of Ernulf ABT 1038, Hesdin, Artois/Pas-de-Calais, France
This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Text: Citations1. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 116.2. [S735] Peter Townend, B:P, 103rd, pg. 1712.3. [S484] Peter Townend, B:P, 105th, pg. 1871.4. [S298] HRH Prince Michael of Albany, Albany, 45.5. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 107 & 116.6. [S1278] K.S.B. Keats-Rohan, Domesday Descendants, pg. 391.
- Source S-1977575504
- Title: name
- Note: Citations
- 1. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 116.
- 2. [S735] Peter Townend, B:P, 103rd, pg. 1712.
- 3. [S484] Peter Townend, B:P, 105th, pg. 1871.
- 4. [S298] HRH Prince Michael of Albany, Albany, 45.
- 5. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 107 & 116.
- 6. [S1278] K.S.B. Keats-Rohan, Domesday Descendants, pg. 391.
Ernoulf De Hesdin ... 
Can you add any information on Ernoulf De Hesdin? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
No sources. The events of Ernoulf's life were either witnessed by Ken Broughton or Ken plans to add sources here later.
- ↑ Entered by Ken Broughton, Saturday, December 14, 2013.
Thank you to Ken Broughton for Hesdin-26 creating De Hesdin-26 on 14 Dec 13. Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Ken and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ernulf's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with Ernulf. View by
WikiTree Popularity: 1.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Ernulf de Hesdin directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Ernulf de Hesdin directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Ken Broughton, Linda Plummer, Ted Williams, David Rentschler, Duris Holmes, and Ron Graham. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
Public Bulletin Board
On January 22, 2014