Ernulf De Hesding Abt 1055 Picardy, France Died England - A Domesday Tenant, Death: ABT 1091,Toddington, Bedfordshire.
Children1. Matilda Hesdin, b. Abt 1057, Of, Toddington, Bedfordshire, England 2. Avelina De Hesding, b. Abt 1080, Picardy, France - Dtr Of Ernulf ABT 1038, Hesdin, Artois/Pas-de-Calais, France
This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Text: Citations1. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 116.2. [S735] Peter Townend, B:P, 103rd, pg. 1712.3. [S484] Peter Townend, B:P, 105th, pg. 1871.4. [S298] HRH Prince Michael of Albany, Albany, 45.5. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 107 & 116.6. [S1278] K.S.B. Keats-Rohan, Domesday Descendants, pg. 391.
- Source S-1977575504
- Title: name
- Note: Citations
- 1. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 116.
- 2. [S735] Peter Townend, B:P, 103rd, pg. 1712.
- 3. [S484] Peter Townend, B:P, 105th, pg. 1871.
- 4. [S298] HRH Prince Michael of Albany, Albany, 45.
- 5. [S682] D.S.O. Lt.-Col. W. H. Turton, Turton, pg. 107 & 116.
- 6. [S1278] K.S.B. Keats-Rohan, Domesday Descendants, pg. 391.
Ernoulf De Hesdin ... 
Can you add any information on Ernoulf De Hesdin? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Ken Broughton, Saturday, December 14, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ernulf's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David Rentschler, Ken Broughton, Linda Plummer, Ted Williams, and Ron Graham. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 22, 2014 at 15:43GMT Ken Broughton wrote:
Killed on Crusade at Antioch, in the Holy Land 1098 Age 60
Death of Ernulf at Antioch [nr. Modern Antakya Hatay Province, Turkey]
Death of Ernulf at Antioch [nr. Modern Antakya]
Hatay Province, Turkey