- Bruce T. Hethcox's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Bruce T. /Hethcox/
- Name: Bruce /Hethcox/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Bruce T. /Hethcox/.
- Date: 09 Dec 1908
- Date: 1908
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using 09 Dec 1908
- Date: 17 Dec 1957
- Place: Opelika, Alabama, USA
- Date: Dec 1957
Found multiple copies of DEAT DATE. Using 17 Dec 1957Array
- Type: SSN issued
- Place: Alabama, USA
- WikiTree profile Hethcox-45 created through the import of Ronny _ Marilyn_s Family Histo.ged on Mar 26, 2012 by Ronald Johnston. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ronald and others.
- Source: S-1426365171 Title: Social Security Death Index Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Name: Name: Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT,USA; Date: 2010;;; Note: Ancestry.com, Social Security Death Index (Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2010;), Source Medium: (null) Ancestry.com, Social Security Death Index (Provo, UT, USA, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010), Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Master File, : Social Security Administration.
- ↑ Source: #S-1426365171 Page: Database online. Number: 419-22-1491; Issue State: Alabama; IssueDate: Before 1951. Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Note: Data: Text: Record for Bruce Hethcox
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bruce T.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.