Parents and Siblings
"James Perkins [Higginson], b. at Boston, July, 1791, married Martha, widow of George Higginson, and had children; Frances Saltonstall; Louisa Gore; Marry Hubbard; Sarah Rhea; Charles James; John Augustus; Henry Frederick."
Bowditch: William Ingersoll Bowditch, Esq; Sarah R. Higginson; Aug 19, Anno Domini 1844 
"Bowditch, Sarah Rhea (Higginson); Brookline; 1919; vol: 31; page: 94 
- ↑ Essex Institute Historical Collections, Volume 5; Essex Institute; 1863; page 41; Digital Image, Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=tgMXAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA41#v=onepage&q&f=false
- ↑ Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988; Boston Marriages, 1844-1846, Digital Image, Ancestry.com: http://ancstry.me/1hSrAX6
- ↑ Massachusetts, Death Index, 1901-1980; 1916-1920; Digital Image, Ancestry.com: http://ancstry.me/1h6DECl
- 1850 United States Federal Census; Census Place: Brookline, Norfolk, Massachusetts; William Bowditch household; Digital Image, Ancestry.com: http://ancstry.me/1iNX6bj
- 1870 United States Federal Census; Census Place: Brookline, Norfolk, Massachusetts; Will Bowditch household; Digital Image, Ancestry.com: http://ancstry.me/1jfzZsY
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.