- Thomas Hill's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- The Rhode Island Historical Magazine, Volume 1 edited by Henry Edward Turner, Risbrough Hammett Tilley Page 38 http://books.google.com/books?id=ZZg6AQAAMAAJ
- This person was created through the import of Kelley Family Tree.ged on 14 January 2011.
- WikiTree profile Hill-2843 created through the import of sibble_seelye.ged on Jul 5, 2011 by Herbert Wolfe. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Herbert and others.
- Source: SPGV1 Author: Livengood admin Title: About PhpGedView Abbreviation: About PhpGedView Publication: http://www.phpgedview.net Page: http://livey.dyndns.org/phpgedview/individual.php?pid=I9191 Data: Text: This Individual was downloaded from: CONT http://livey.dyndns.org/phpgedview/individual.php?pid=I9191
- Source: #S-2082183757
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Herbert Wolfe and James Kelley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.