- Thomas Hill's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- The Rhode Island Historical Magazine, Volume 1 edited by Henry Edward Turner, Risbrough Hammett Tilley Page 38 http://books.google.com/books?id=ZZg6AQAAMAAJ
- This person was created through the import of Kelley Family Tree.ged on 14 January 2011.
- WikiTree profile Hill-2843 created through the import of sibble_seelye.ged on Jul 5, 2011 by Herbert Wolfe. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Herbert and others.
- Source: SPGV1 Author: Livengood admin Title: About PhpGedView Abbreviation: About PhpGedView Publication: http://www.phpgedview.net Page: http://livey.dyndns.org/phpgedview/individual.php?pid=I9191 Data: Text: This Individual was downloaded from: CONT http://livey.dyndns.org/phpgedview/individual.php?pid=I9191
- Source: #S-2082183757
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Herbert Wolfe and James Kelley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.