- Eleazer Hill's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Eleazer was a husbandman, and resided in Sherborn, Middlesex, MA until his death. He died intestate, and on 29 Sep 1725, his sons Eleazer, Solomon, Nathaniel and Moses, and daughter Ruth, signed an agreement of settlement. (Middlesex Co. Probate.) On 18 Oct 1703 Eleazer Hill was appointed guardian for his children Eleazer, Moses, Nathaniel, Ruth and Solomon, of their interests in the estate of their grandfather Thomas Breck. (Middlesex Co. Probate.) [Bartlett, J. Gardner, "John Hill of Dorchester, MA, 1633 and Five Generations of His Descendants", Boston, 1904]
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eleazer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.