in Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
[father unknown] and
in Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
in Wells, York, Maine, USA
This page has been accessed 142 times.
This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Death: Y
- Date: 1704
- Place: Wells, York, Maine, USA
- Age: 88-89
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I6193
- User ID: 2C59626B-0349-4EFA-8EF8-928E902952EA
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Nicholas Hodsdon or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Nicholas Hodsdon directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Nicholas Hodsdon directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.