- Alfred Hoffman's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Alfred Hoffman was enumerated at Dungalo, Union County, Illinois for the June 8, United States Census, 1870. He was noted as farm hand and born 1851-1852 in Tennessee as seen in this image of the original census. Also included in the household are male George A Cruse, female Julia A Cruse, male Jasper N Cruse, female Alice J Cruse and female Peggy Cruse.
- ↑ "United States Census, 1870," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M6WK-1K7 : 17 October 2014), Alfred Hoffman in household of George A Cruse, Illinois, United States; citing p. 8, family 50, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 545,783.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alfred's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.