- Kenneth Hogancamp's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Bold text== Biography ==
Kenneth Hogancamp ... He passed away in 1990. After open heart surgy. First heart his body rejected it they went in seconed open heart in 24 hours they could not close chest 
Do you have information about Hogancamp? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Christina Chatterjee, Feb 14, 2013
Thanks to Christina Chatterjee for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Christina and others.
On March 1, 2013 Christina Lehman wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Kenneth's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.