Kenneth Hogancamp ... He passed away in 1990. 
Do you have information about Hogancamp? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Christina Chatterjee, Feb 14, 2013
Thanks to Christina Chatterjee for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Christina and others.
On March 1, 2013 Christina Lehman wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Kenneth's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.