This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: E2D800F5-0426-45CA-B14E-C92FD7F5E7AE
- ID Number: MH:IF365
- 2 JAN 1823
- ID: FC1BA623-E427-46AA-82F8-DCA8BCCB6687
- ID Number: MH:IF367
- 25 MAY 1889
- Lady Grey, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I288
- ID: 4EE3D07908526C4F93C40CCBF63C6400531E
- ID: 842AFB44-9EB5-4834-82B8-34A7D2F9E234
- ID Number: MH:IF366
- 11 JAN 1831
- Salem, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa
- 8 Feb 2010
- 8 Feb 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11:05:30 8 Feb 2010.
Thank you to Hank van de Weg for creating WikiTree profile Holder-561 through the import of Family H G van de Weg 2.GED on Feb 6, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Hank and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.