- William Holder's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: E2D800F5-0426-45CA-B14E-C92FD7F5E7AE
- ID Number: MH:IF365
- 2 JAN 1823
- ID: FC1BA623-E427-46AA-82F8-DCA8BCCB6687
- ID Number: MH:IF367
- 25 MAY 1889
- Lady Grey, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I288
- ID: 4EE3D07908526C4F93C40CCBF63C6400531E
- ID: 842AFB44-9EB5-4834-82B8-34A7D2F9E234
- ID Number: MH:IF366
- 11 JAN 1831
- Salem, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa
- 8 Feb 2010
- 8 Feb 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11:05:30 8 Feb 2010.
Thank you to Hank van de Weg for creating WikiTree profile Holder-561 through the import of Family H G van de Weg 2.GED on Feb 6, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Hank and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 38 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 61 degrees from Anne Frank, 37 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 31 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.