This person was created through the import of Jim Walker gedcom 4 Wikitree may 22 2011.ged on 24 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 12 JAN 1818
- Place: Hanover Licking Ohio
- Source: #S235
- Place: Dos Pueblos Ranch Santa Barbara California
- User ID: DC4910FB692D4C0ABD1463FACB20083A7751
- Data Changed:
- Date: 16 DEC 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16 DEC 2009.
- Husband: William Welles Hollister
- Wife: Hannah Anne James
- Date: 1862
- Place: San Francisco California, USA
- Source: #S235
- User ID: 9385C1D37E434723AD29D55892422E2804D9
- Child: Harrald Albert Hollister
- Child: Jennie B Holister
- Child: William Welles Holister
- Child: John James Holister
- Child: Lionel E Holister
- Child: Stanley Holister
- Source S235
- Type: E-Mail Message
- Title: Robert Henderson Eskew-> Gainesville, Florida- -firstname.lastname@example.org-
- Date: 2-25-2008
- Source Locality: http://www.gencircles.com/users/ayscoughe/5/data/441
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William Welles's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.