- James H. Holt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 9799A8FA-C825-4D06-B0F9-DC05E2B245DA
- Record ID Number: MH:IF18897
- Date: 17 JUN 1853
- User ID: 9B7F994E-728E-464A-A43B-299E06476160
- Record ID Number: MH:IF18898
- Date: 7 MAY 1862
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1113
- User ID: 492C9CA8-74B9-4DB2-942B-69C532B13167
- UPD 21 OCT 2012 12:19:23 GMT-5
- User ID: 88E8F0E2-AEA5-4509-A621-D966707BA66E
- Record ID Number: MH:IF18899
- Place: Dale Cemetery, Woodland, Bradford Twp., Clearfield County, PA.
- Source: S133 Record ID Number: MH:S133 User ID: E1D2C413-E59F-4A60-B66F-9F4C29C280B6 Author: William R. Billotte Title: William R. Billotte, B. 10/10/1943 Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: William R. Billotte, B. 10/10/1943 Web Site CONT Family tree: Billotte_Maines Family Tree Media: 36280611-132 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC1647 Page: James H. Holt Event: Smart Matching Role: 132023381 Data: Date: 21 OCT 2012 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source: S401 Record ID Number: MH:S500001 User ID: 518E682782A551338D4BED9A4368B19B Title: Find a Grave Publication: MyHeritage Text: When it comes to administrating, building and maintaining the site, Find A Grave is largely operated by its founder, Jim Tipton. Jim created the Find A Grave website in 1995 because he could not find an existing site that catered to his hobby of visiting the graves of famous people. He found that there are many thousands of folks around the world who share his interests. What began as an odd hobbybecame a livelihood and a passion. Building and seeing Find A Grave grow beyond his wildest expectations has been immensely satisfying for Jim. Every day, contributors from around the world enter newrecords, thousands use the site as an educational reference tool, long-lost loved ones are located and millions of lives are fondly remembered. In what other line of work would Jim have met one of the last living Munchkins, spoken to a gathering of grave enthusiasts in a Hollywood mausoleum and acquired treasures like his antique coffin screwdriver (it only screws in)? Media: 10013 Type: Collection Record ID Number: MH:SC500201 Page: http://www.myheritage.com/research/collection-10013/find-a-grave?s=175718401&itemId=47423639-&action=showRecord&mid=1776 Data: Text: James H. Holt
Birth: June 17 1853
Death: May 7 1862
Cemetery: Dales Cemetery, Pennsylvania, USA Quality or Certainty of Data: 4
Thank you to Christopher Gorman for creating WikiTree profile Holt-2072 through the import of Gorman 2013-09-07 1526.ged on Sep 14, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Christopher and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James H.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.