This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 09 Nov 1664
- Note: Edward, bapt. Nov. 9, 1664 probably died young, as a second of the name was bapt. in 1668
- WikiTree profile Homer-133 created through the import of Skolyak-Homer Family Tree(3).ged on Mar 4, 2012 by Michelle Skolyak. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edward's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.