- Nathaniel Hood's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Nathaniel Hood Jr. was likely born in 1707 or later as his parents, Nathaniel Hood and Joanna Dwinnell, were married October 16, 1706 at Topsfield, Essex County. He married Abigail Potter on November 13, 1735 also at Topsfield
Nathaniel was, according to probate papers for his estate, a resident of Marblehead, Essex County at the time of his death (June 8, 1755). His wife, Abigail was the executor of his estate.
- Vital Records of Topsfield, to the end of the year 1849, Topsfield Historical Society, Newcomb and Gauss Printers, Salem, Mass, 1903, p. 180. https://archive.org/stream/vitalrecordsofto00tops#page/180/mode/2up
- Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010). Topsfield - V1, Page: 228 Nathaniell, June 8, 1755. C. R.
- Essex County, MA: Probate File Papers, 1638-1881.Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2014. (From records supplied by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Archives.)
- ↑ Topsfield V.R., page 180.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nathaniel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Eugene Quigley, Beverley Scott, and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.