This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- Husband: Nathan Hood
- Wife: Elizabeth Palmer
- Child: Nathan Hood
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 06 MAR 1731
- Place: Topsfield, Essex, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010).
- WikiTree profile Hood-591 created through the import of Thomas Proctor Family Tree as of feb 2012.ged on Mar 2, 2012 by Toby Proctor. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Toby and others.
- Source: S-1639978562 Repository: #R-1698691868 Title: Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850 Author: Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, and may be available through Famil Note: APID: 1,7853::0
- Repository: R-1698691868 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1639978562 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=mamarriages_ga&h=537758&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Marriage date: 6 Mar 1731 Marriage place: Topsfield, Essex, Massachusetts APID: 1,7853::537758
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nathan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Beverley Scott and Toby Proctor. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.