- Nathan Hood's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- Husband: Nathan Hood
- Wife: Elizabeth Palmer
- Child: Nathan Hood
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 06 MAR 1731
- Place: Topsfield, Essex, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010).
- WikiTree profile Hood-591 created through the import of Thomas Proctor Family Tree as of feb 2012.ged on Mar 2, 2012 by Toby Proctor. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Toby and others.
- Source: S-1639978562 Repository: #R-1698691868 Title: Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850 Author: Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, and may be available through Famil Note: APID: 1,7853::0
- Repository: R-1698691868 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1639978562 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=mamarriages_ga&h=537758&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Marriage date: 6 Mar 1731 Marriage place: Topsfield, Essex, Massachusetts APID: 1,7853::537758
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Nathan by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Nathan:
- Toby Proctor : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A480209, Ancestry member union98
- Lockie (Stafford) Proctor : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A835334
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Beverley Scott and Toby Proctor. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Nathan is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 16 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.