- James T. Hopper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: ABT 1859
- SDATE 1 JUL 1859
- Place: IA, US
- User ID: 091FF8E7555238428AAB765204F3E45C5C18
- Data Changed:
- Date: 20 APR 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 20 APR 2007.
- Note: (Research):There is a James T. Hopper age 23 m. Ida Appleget age 21, 18 Nov 1882 (Montgomery Co. Genealogical Society, Coffeyville, KS; Marriage Book, Montgomery Co. Letter 1989 Ho-KS 05)
- Ancestry.com Contact: Unknown
- Name: James Thomas HOPPER Sex: M Birth: 18 MAR 1859 in Iowa Death: ABT. 1956 in Independence, Montgomery Co, Ks Fact 1: See Note Page Note:
- Oak Hill Cemetery east of Elk City, Kansas - buried by his wife.
- Facts about this person:
- Oak Hill Cemetery east of Elk City, Kansas
- Marriage 1 Ida Louisa APPLEGET b: 30 MAR 1861 in Cedar Falls, Black Hawk, Ia
- Married: 15 NOV 1882
- Iva Murl HOPPER b: 16 DEC 1898 in Caney, Kansas
- James HOPPER b: WFT Est. 1879-1904
- Grace HOPPER b: WFT Est. 1879-1904
- Ada Pearl HOPPER b: WFT Est. 1876-1899
- Roy HOPPER b: WFT Est. 1879-1904
- Harry HOPPER b: WFT Est. 1879-1904
- Edna M. HOPPER b: 24 APR 1885 in Elk City, Kansas
- 1910 Census: Louisburg, Montgomery Co, Kansas, 2 May 1910
- James Hopper, head, age 51, wd, IA, IN, IL, Farmer rent farm; Grace, dau, age 22, single, KS, IA, IA; Harry, son, age 15, KS, IA, IA; Iva, dau, age 12, KS, IA, IA; James, Jr, son, age 5, KS, IA, IA [T624/449, p. 7, sheet 7A, SD 3 ED 187, line 34, Fam No 132, Ancestry.com Image 11-39]
- WikiTree profile Hopper-117 created through the import of Foster-Volkenant.ged on May 31, 2011 by Terry Foster. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Terry and others.
- Source: S140 Abbreviation: 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa Title: 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa (National Archives, Washington, DC) Subsequent Source Citation Format: 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa BIBL 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa. National Archives, Washington, DC. Note: Official census dates were: June 1 for 1830-1880 TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa (National Archives, Washington, DC) FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE 1870 U.S. Census, Population Schedule, Iowa. National Archives, Washington, DC.
- ↑ Source: #S140 Page: Keokuk County, Stealy Run, Martinsburg PO, (NARA M593 roll 402), Hopper, W. G.; Jus. T., age 11. TMPLT FIELD Name: Page VALUE Keokuk County, Stealy Run, Martinsburg PO, (NARA M593 roll 402), Hopper, W. G.; Jus. T., age 11.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James T.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James T. is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 35 degrees from Gene Kelly, 32 degrees from Bram Stoker and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.