This person was created through the import of THWEATT43.GED on 04 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1910
- Place: Home 89 Old Store District
- Date: 1930
- Place: Living with son Rufus
- Note: @NI0856@
- @NI0856@ NOTEI just read your post of 1-24-00 and noted that you have my Grandfather listed as Manuel and his wife as Ellie. Even though their tombstones (see pics below) are inscribed that way, their Names were Emmanuel Lee Threatt and Ellen Marie Stewart. Emmanuel owned the City Cafe and Pool Hall in Monroe, NC and was called Manuel, Manny, Pops by different people. Ellen was called Miss Ellie (the only nickname I ever heard for her) Emmanuel was born 25 Dec 1881 and died 13 Nov 1952, Ellen Marie was born 27 Jul 1888 and died 21 Oct 1952.
- I confirmed the spelling of their names again with My Aunt (their only living child) on 2-3-00.
- I also have L. Jane Horne 1854-1931 (Emmanuel's mother) as Margaret Jane Horne b: 10 Jun 1854 d:4 Jul 1931. My mother was named after Margaret Jane.
- 1900 census shows 8 children out of 9 live and one moved out
- U.S. Census > 1930 U.S. Federal Census > North Carolina > Union > Buford > District 3
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Lucy Jane's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.