This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Howard-1740 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kennon and others.
- Source: S1730862093 Repository: #R1730539867 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15043181&pid=1443406018
- Repository: R1730539867 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Stephen was born about 1696. Stephen Howard ... He passed away about 1745. 
Do you have information about Howard? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Randolph Howard, Mar 9, 2013
Thanks to Randolph Howard for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Randolph and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Stephan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.