- Stephan Howard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Howard-1740 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kennon and others.
- Repository: R1730539867 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Date: 18 MAR 1694
- Place: North Carolina, USA
- Date: 1790
- Place: Union, South Carolina, USA
- Date: 1721
- Place: Chowan, North Carolina, USA
- Source: S123 Author: Ancestry.com Title: 1790 United States Federal Census Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010. Images reproduced by FamilySearch.Original data - First Census of the United States, 1790 (NARA microfilm publication M637, 12 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Gro; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- Source: S204 Author: Ancestry.com Title: North Carolina, Compiled Census and Census Substitutes Index, 1790-1890 Publication: Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 1999; Repository: #R1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Stephan by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Stephan:
- Sue Howard : 23andMe, GEDMatch M344233
- Michael Howard : AncestryDNA
- Larry Arrowood : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch a137187, Ancestry member olegroch
- Joe Poole : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch 5913521, Ancestry member Joe_Poole
- Mary Howard : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member mary_Schenck + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F373499
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Stephan is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Gene Kelly, 26 degrees from Bram Stoker and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.