This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: B8A611D45D5A604FB523127F510DDD237079
- 18 Nov 2009
- 18 Nov 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 18 Nov 2009.
Thank you to Ed Poor for creating WikiTree profile Hoxie-47 through the import of poor3.ged on May 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Ed and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ferman Eli by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.