This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: B8A611D45D5A604FB523127F510DDD237079
- 18 Nov 2009
- 18 Nov 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 18 Nov 2009.
Thank you to Ed Poor for creating WikiTree profile Hoxie-47 through the import of poor3.ged on May 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Ed and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ferman Eli by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.