- Snorri (Hunbogason) Húnbogason's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Snorri was a lawspeaker (logsogumadur) between 1156 and 1170. Snorri was a priest.
Snorri Húnbogason Born (1100) Died 1170 chieftain. Priest and lawman of cleft pass Congress, Dal. Was lawman from 1156 to 1170.
- Source: Sources
- Page: Vol II 415, 430
Sources: Shower., Æ.Þing.I.264, Landnámabók, Alþb.I, Logging, Prestat., IAE
- Oddur Jóakimsson, firsthand knowledge.
On January 30, 2012 Oddur Jóakimsson wrote:
Fæddur (1100) Látinn 1170 Goðorðsmaður. Prestur og lögsögumaður á Skarði í Skarðsþingum, Dal. Var lögsögumaður 1156-1170. Heimildir: Sturl., Æ.Þing.I.264, Landnáma, Alþb.I, Annálar, Prestat., ÍÆ
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Snorri's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheri Sturm, Oddur Jóakimsson, and Shaunna Fuellbrandt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.