- Walter Hungerford KG's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
HUNGERFORD, Sir WALTER, Lord Hungerford (d. 1449), son and heir of Sir Thomas Hungerford [q. v.], by his second wife, Joan, heiress of Sir Edmund Hussey of Holbrook
Walter HUNGERFORD, KG (1378–1449)
m.1 Katherine Peverell
- Child: Elizabeth Hungerford
- Child: Thomas Hungerford
- Child: Walter Hungerford
- Child: Edmund Hungerford
- Child: Robert Hungerford
- Child: Joan Hungerford
- Child: Margaret (Mary) Hungerford
- Child: William Hungerford
m.2 Alianore Berkeley (d. 01 Aug 1455). No issue.
Lee, S. (n.d.). "Hungerford, Walter (d.1449)." Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, (Vol.28). 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Walter's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David Robinson, Tim Perry, Stephen Gerwing, Jeffrey Steele, and Anonymous S. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 20, 2014 at 17:44GMT Eric Daly wrote: