- Moses Hunt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Moses m. Susanna GIBSON. He had children: John, Thomas, Joseph, Henson, Archibald, Nancy and, possibly, Jeremiah.
See also source below for Jackson Family Bible for this information.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Personal papers and notes of Eunice L. Hunt, Family Biographical Information, unpublished. Personal copy in the files of M. Gaulden
- The Hunt DNA Project, The Hunt 14, 
- Jackson Family Bible, The source of the list of 14 siblings we call “The HUNT 14″ is a page found pasted into a Jackson Family Bible, This Bible was owned by Mrs. Wilkes of Springfield, TN. A brief background and account was provided by Mr. William M. Hunt, renowned family history researcher and historian, on 15 November 1986. 
- The Hunt 14 Family Newsletter, June 2013 – Given Names & Source Posted on June 27, 2013, in The Hunt 14.[]
- WikiTree profile Hunt-1080 created through the import of Foster Family Tree.ged on May 27, 2011 by Ferrell Foster. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ferrell and others.
- Source: S2154715033 Repository: #R3198678162 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees 
- Repository: R3198678162 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Moses by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Moses:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.