- Moses Hunt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Moses m. Susanna GIBSON. He had children: John, Thomas, Joseph, Henson, Archibald, Nancy and, possibly, Jeremiah.
See also source below for Jackson Family Bible for this information.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Personal papers and notes of Eunice L. Hunt, Family Biographical Information, unpublished. Personal copy in the files of M. Gaulden
- The Hunt DNA Project, The Hunt 14, 
- Jackson Family Bible, The source of the list of 14 siblings we call “The HUNT 14″ is a page found pasted into a Jackson Family Bible, This Bible was owned by Mrs. Wilkes of Springfield, TN. A brief background and account was provided by Mr. William M. Hunt, renowned family history researcher and historian, on 15 November 1986. 
- The Hunt 14 Family Newsletter, June 2013 – Given Names & Source Posted on June 27, 2013, in The Hunt 14.[]
- WikiTree profile Hunt-1080 created through the import of Foster Family Tree.ged on May 27, 2011 by Ferrell Foster. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ferrell and others.
- Source: S2154715033 Repository: #R3198678162 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees 
- Repository: R3198678162 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Moses's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.