[date unknown] in Prob. Tennessee
in Franklin County, Tennessee
This page has been accessed 106 times.
- 1850 US Census, District 8, Franklin County, Tennessee (enum. as Sarah E.)
- 1860 US Census, District 8, Franklin County, Tennessee (enum. as Elizabeth)
- 1870 US Census, District 8, Franklin County, Tennessee, page 15 (enum. as Elizabeth)
- 1880 US Census, Franklin County, Tennessee, page 16, ED 91 (enum. as Betsy)
This person was created through the import of Pioneer Stock.GED on 31 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Sarah South directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Sarah South directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.